Small Help for a Blind Girl. Need a Donor for her education.

మీ సహాయం కావాలి ! 
ఒక అందురాలి కి మన చేత నైన సాయం !
ఎంత ఇచ్చాం అన్నది ముక్యం కాదు , సాయం చేసామా అన్నదే ముక్యం 

Name: T.Geetha.

Father's Name: T.Matha Prasad.

Date of Birth: 13-03-1990.

Caste: OC.

Educational details:

Qualification Name of the Institution Percentage
SSC Sneha Society, Nizamabad 

61.66-INTERMEDIATE CEC
Nethra Vidhyalaya, Junior College, Shamshabad 50. 

DEGREE, BA ECONOMICS Koti Women's College 64

Hobbies: Listening music and singing songs.

Nature of Disability: Total Blind.

Request:

Respected Sir/Madam,
I Geetha blind, kindly to inform to donors to help me in
education. Now I applied for special BED. The counseling will be held
in first week of July.The total fees for 2 years special BED is
Rs,20,000. As I am economically poor, requesting donors to pay my fees
and give your moral support for my future career.

I humbly request to donors to pay my fees, when counseling starts
in first week of July. Kindly do favor to me and help me in my
education.

Thanks and Regards,
Geetha
Cell: 9652439301.
Care taker by brother Naga Prasad

For more details contact: bharatiyulam@gmail.com
--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

పాఠకులందరికి కృతజ్ఞతలు, ధన్యవాదాలు.ఇట్లు - భారతీయులం